Monday, November 19, 2012

They're Prego

It's interesting how the mind and heart respond to news. Let me add mouth to that as well.
I get a text with a picture of a sonogram. The picture has a message attached to it that reads: "coming May 2013!" My first reaction is one of tremendous happiness and joy. This is one of my closest friends, who has been off the pill for 3.5 years. They have been married for almost 6 years. Now, all of our friends who are married have at least one kid and one friend is pregnant with number 3.
So there's definitely a lot going on in my head, although I think I'm in denial of my feelings. I am so so happy for my friend! I only want what's best for her and I have personally witnessed some of her hardships and life. If anyone deserves this, it is her!

No comments:

Post a Comment