Friday, August 3, 2012

shocker of a response

some woman wrote:




I am the "second wife" and I think you are mean.

Why would you wish bad things on me?

You don't even know who I am!

Just because he wasn't good for you doesn't mean he's not great for me.

Let me have a chance to finally live me life - happily! I deserve it - I guess you do too but you have to step back and stop being jealous and wishing bad. Your time might come when you are happily married - now it is my turn and since I never did anything to you please just let me live!

Learn how to be nice!









so i answered:


Wow! this hit me like a ton of bricks! you are 100% right! I just re read what i wrote and i noticed the date was january. im glad to see i have changed so much since then. please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment