Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Caller


. Last night, I had a missed call from a Baltimore number so when it called again I decided to answer.

This is how the conversation went:

Caller: Hi is Rav N there?
Me: I think you have the wrong number.
Caller: Is this the M's?
Me: No.
Caller: Ok, sorry.

After I hung up, I was shocked at my response. First of all, I haven’t gotten a call like that in two years. Second of all, I used to respond “no, we’re divorced” and give out his cell number. So I’m not sure if this means I’ve matured or moved on? Not sure about that. Then I was thinking “don’t people know he’s divorced?” And then I remembered that he’s married so it makes more sense. But I was sitting there wondering why G-d lets things like that happen? What lesson am I supposed to learn? Maybe it’s just for me to see my own reaction. I don’t know. But I do know that there’s gotta be a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment