Sunday, September 25, 2011

shabbos....

shabbos
u have robbed me
why cant i feel u
where r u
why cant i be a part of it
i miss real shabbos
i miss feeling it
i miss emotion
i miss singing
and spirituality
and the beauty
i miss belonging
even though i hate belonging
but i miss having a shabbos table
and cooking
and my chulent
and baking challah
and having guests at my table
and friends
and being invited
and the shabbos smell
u have robbed me
im alone
shabbos why have u left me
all i want to do is cry
u are an ordinary day
but i know there is more to you
there is meaning
but i feel nothing
and everyone has family around
and friends
and food
and children
and love
shabbos you have robbed me
where are you
i miss your beauty
i miss ur purpose

o shabbos where have you gone?



No comments:

Post a Comment