Sunday, January 22, 2012

To the carrier of my ex husbands child,

Hi there second wife. I'm assuming Ur pregnant because it's been almost a month. And since I deprived him a child for two years, he's probably desperate. And I'm positive you're not on birth control. So i hope you're feeling extremely nauseous and sick! And that he doesn't take care of you like he didn't take care of me. And I hope it's a girl, because he's incapable of pleasing you enough to make a girl, if he can even please you at all. So enjoy all your future daughters, cuz the men in his family can't make sons! I hope you shine his shoes and bake him potato kugel because you gotta treat him like his mother did and make him feel like a king!
Sincerely,
I'll always be the first wife
The smart one

2 comments:

  1. Its said that when a woman orgasms first theyll conceive a son and when the man orgasms first they'll conceive a daughter....

    ReplyDelete