Thursday, September 8, 2011

red heifer

I HATE IGNORANT PEOPLE!!!!! this is what this lady posted as her question on a website that i follow:

Would you let your daughter go out with a person who has a gene type that has a risk of a certain issue which can be eliminated if they do embryo selection for their children?

(The person is only a "carrier" but has a risk of having children that would be unhealthy without IVF.)

would only someone with another health problem be interested? or do you think if they had a couple dates and the guy tells the girl about this issue that she might be able to overlook it?

(Do you think the cost will be the issue? the fact that they can't conceive naturally, spontaniously etc? what do you see as the issues with this? or do you not have any problems with it?)

I think this is ridiculous! he deserves to have a good match. and why would u prevent ur daughter from going out with him if everything else makes sense?

MY FIRST RESPONSE:  make her break it off?!?

MY SECOND RESPONSE: I know that there are issues in my family... do I have to tell them on a first date? ex... history of many miscarriages, my brother is an ivf baby, diabetes, renal failure...

do I have to walk in with a sign on my forehead? and curse myself in advance???



plus dont forget that im divorced

so ppl like me would never be able to get married. bc mothers like u would never LET their kids date ppl with blemishes. (red heifer all over again )

No comments:

Post a Comment